Friday, June 12, 2009

Advertising








I've tagged the truck and ordered a couple of simple items we plan to make available for sale along with the regular output of the farm. Shirts and hats but we can also do many other items and are working on a more complex design as I have a bird for the logo but currently I need to freehand the art because what I have on digital file becomes to blurry as it it gets bigger.
I am considering doing some green construction ie... solar heaters , wind turbines and basic house upgrades including green houses and such for use as heating and cooling. Generally anything to help the community and make a buck. If your interested in a shirt or hat email me and I can offer a couple of designs and let you know how much. of course you could just come visit the ranch after Aug 1st of this year but we are not looking to get ostriches until next spring.



No comments:

Post a Comment