Thursday, May 21, 2009

Good News

Testing on the campers abilities continue; we now have lighting cooling heating and cooking taken care of. Currently we have 4 12v batteries hooked up with two inverters for different power needs. We can now run a small electric heater, an electric cook top, mini fridge, our microwave oven and any other item we may need. Keeping in mind that we have gas backups for all items except the microwave of course, I think our power needs are met. I would like a few more batteries in our bank and another set of solar panels but for now we are good. I would also like to get a wind generator down the road. The battery bank can be hooked up to a generator or even my truck in case of an emergency ( say long term cloud cover ). I need a new sky light, really i would rather plug the hole up but miss michael wants another vent so I will probably order one next week.
Bright Blessings to all

No comments:

Post a Comment